- Head into the jungle to explore Xunantunich and Cahal Pech
- Learn about the rich history of the Maya civilization from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Ignacio Town included
- Lunch at a local restaurant included
Departure & Return
The Welcome Center OR your hotel/resort in San Ignacio Town. PICKUPs/DROPOFFs to ANY location more than 20 minutes driving from San Ignacio Town may NOT be provided by St Leonard's, and you will be contacted after your name and address of your hotel is confirmed by local provider.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- REQUIRED: min of 2 people, Children must be accompanied with one paying adult
- LOCAL PROVIDER must be informed of any vegetarran, vegan, gluten free or any other FOOF ALLERGY
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately as per local weather on day of tour
- REQUEST FOR car seat must be done at least 24 hours before tour date
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- TOUR NOT AVAILABLE for CRUISE SHIP passengers due to duration of tour plus driving distance to & from cruise ship terminals
- Most travelers can participate
- PICKUP time starts 7am OR EARLIER for any hotel outside of San Ignacio town as per arrangement with local provider - before tour date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour to anyone who is adventurous, loves historical sites and wants to learn about the Mayan’s Contribution to History." See review