Departure & Return
Starting point is the Caves Branch Welcome Center. Tours are available for Overnight Belize Guests Only and Not Possible for Cruise Ship Passengers due to the distance from Belize City and Off/On boarding times. REQUIRED DRESS CODE: Light weight long pants (not jeans), t-shirts or long sleeved shirts, well threaded tennis or hiking boots (TEVAS, KEENS or Sandals of any time are NOT PERMITTED FOR SAFETY REASONS). Ankle length Yoga Pants can work! DISCLAIMER: Caves Branch Guides reserve the right to approve or deny any person from participating if the required dress code is not followed. Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge is built of 25 years of safe operations and we will not put any person (guide or visitor) in harms way by permitting unsafe dress codes or practices.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Not recommended for persons who experience anxiety or clastorphobia
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ian Anderson's Caves Branch Adventure Company & Jungle Lodge + Belize Tree Houses
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.