- Private, full-day combo tour in Belize's Cayo District
- Ride award-winning horses through the Belizean jungle
- Explore the remains of an ancient Mayan city at Xunantunich
- Learn about the culture and rituals of the once-mighty Mayan civilization
- Transform raw cacao beans into tasty products on an interactive chocolate tour
- Includes lunch at a local restaurant
- Great option for those with limited time
Departure & Return
a small additional fee for pickups & drop offs to: Mahogany Hall, Vanilla hills, Table Rock, Mystic River, Sweet Songs, Chaa Creek cottages/resort NB: pickups & drop offs NOT AVAILABLE to Belize City, Ambergris Cay, Caye Caulker, Hopkins, Placencia
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- EXTRA FEe for any pickups & drop offs outside of San Ignacio Town
- Provide names of all guests and name of hotel for pickup
- ATTIRE: any comfortable LONG PANTS (horse riding part) and comfortable footwear for riding, walking
- WEIGHT LIMIT: 250 lbs PER RIDER
- Not recommended for persons with fear of height, back problems, heart conditions, any other serious medical conditions
- VEGETARIAN, Gluten Free, VEGAN meals are available. Please advise at booking time or beginning of tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands