Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Belize's world-famous ATM cave on a tour from San Ignacio
- Hike through a rain forest preserve and swim across a flooded cavern to access the mysterious cave
- Come face-to-face with crystallized human skeletons and ancient Mayan pottery
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience for the adventurous Belize traveler
Departure & Return
Departure PointCayo Welcome Center, San Ignacio Town.
Return DetailsCayo Welcome Center, San Ignacio Town.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 adults is required to book this tour
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY GoMaya Belize Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.