- 4 days exploring the eastern Sierra Nevada Mountain Range with a professional guide
- See Yosemite Valley, Giant Sequoias, and High Country
- Visit Mammoth Lakes, Ansel Adams Wilderness, and Bodie Ghost Town
- Activities at Lake Tahoe (and optional casino time)
- Accommodation plus round-trip transport by minibus included
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choose from camping or hotel accommodations
Departure & Return
Departure PointHilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O'Farrell St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Private rooms for single occupants are available if option chosen.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Incredible Adventures
If you cancel at least 15 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 1 day of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 2 and 14 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day Sierra Nevada Tour of Yosemite and Tahoe from San Francisco.
- "The guide needs more training and more communication, she must explain how high one goes." See review