1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point8 Tamalpais Dr, Corte Madera, CA 94925, USA
5/15/2019 - 10/28/2021
|Monday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Thursday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Friday:||06:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
|Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Metta Yoga Studio
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 153285P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesYoga ClassesSports Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesSan FranciscoUnique Experiences - CaliforniaYoga Classes - CaliforniaSports Lessons - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - SausalitoYoga Classes - SausalitoSports Lessons - SausalitoUnique Experiences - OaklandYoga Classes - OaklandSports Lessons - OaklandCategory
Bay BridgeLands EndTwin PeaksThe CastroContemporary Jewish MuseumSan Francisco Treasure IslandSutro BathsPier 39Mission DistrictNorth BeachMadame Tussauds San FranciscoVesuvio CafeGrateful Dead HouseSan Francisco Botanical GardenSan Francisco ZooDavies Symphony HallGrace CathedralLombard StreetSoMa (South of Market)Asian Art Museum