Explore our promoted experiences
- Twilight photo opportunity of the San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island
- Iconic sights of San Francisco including the Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Financial District, NobHill, Chinatown and Little Italy
- One complimentary drink at Mersea, a highly popular restaurant among San Francisco locals
- Experienced driver/guide included
- Small group tour ensuring a memorable and intimate experience
Departure & Return
Departure point: Fisherman's Wharf GL Office - 2800 Leavenworth St., San Francisco. You will find us at the corner of Leavenworth St. and Jefferson St in the heart of the Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- We recommend bringing a jacket. Evenings along the bay can be chilly.
- While not wheelchair accessible, we are totally happy to help fold a wheelchair and have everyone join in the fun!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line San Francisco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms