Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day hop-on hop-off bus pass in San Francisco
- Listen to fun facts about San Francisco as you ride through the city
- Hop off and hop on at any of the bus route’s locations
- Pass by the Ferry Building, Pier 39, City Hall, and the Botanical Gardens
- See Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, and Fisherman’s Wharf
- Upgrade to ride the route to Sausalito and cross the Golden Gate Bridge
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
While aboard the double-decker bus, listen to interesting information about the history and culture of popular places. Drive through many of the city’s main districts, including the Embarcadero, Union Square, Chinatown, the Financial District, North Beach, the Marina District, and Haight-Ashbury.
Some sights you can see along the way include Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, the Ferry Building, the Presidio, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Japanese Tea Garden, the de Young Museum, the War Memorial Opera House, and San Francisco City Hall. If you decide not to get off the bus route at all, it’ll take you about an hour or a little more to drive around the entire bus route.
Option: You can also upgrade your sightseeing bus pass to include the Sausalito route. Cross the world-famous Golden Gate Bridge, walk along the boardwalk, visit the Bay Area Discovery Museum and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Seats are not assigned and will not be known in advance
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY CS Global SF, dba Skyline Sightseeing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff