Explore our promoted experiences
- Catamaran cruise on San Francisco Bay
- Sail away from the city and take in the sights from the water
- View Alcatraz Island and Sausalito
- Cruise under the awe-inspiring Golden Gate Bridge
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Pier 39, Gate J, San Francisco 94133 Directions: Stand on the sidewalk facing the water. Enter main P39 entrance, then out left between shops to the water (towards GG Bridge). Gate J is located right next to the sea lion viewing area (ask someone where are sea lions are if lost).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take a picture or two of the city skyline and resident sea lions as they become smaller and smaller, and listen to commentary from your captain about the city and other sights that line the water. If you want to stay warm and dry, you can enjoy 360-degree views from the catamaran’s protected interior; if you’re feeling a bit more daring, take a seat on the trampoline nets, where you can soak in the salty ocean air.
Cruise past Alcatraz Island, look up at the towering Golden Gate Bridge and admire the charming small town of Sausalito, just across the bridge. If you like, you can purchase snacks, beer, wine or soft drinks from the onboard bar.
Your tour ends when you return to the marina in San Francisco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can purchase snacks or beer, wine, and soft drinks at the on-board bar with cash or a credit card
- No outside beverages may be brought on board
- Please bring a jacket and wear soft-soled shoes
- Audio guides are available in English, Mandarin, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese and Spanish. Please bring headphones if you plan on using the audio guide.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We can accept manual wheelchairs only, as there are 3-4 stairs to board the boat. Also, restrooms are not ADA accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Cat Sailing Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms