1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
39 Pier Concourse Dock I, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wine Tasting on the Bay
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 90 minute Daytime Tour aboard Wine Therapy?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 90 minute Daytime Tour aboard Wine Therapy?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 90 minute Daytime Tour aboard Wine Therapy?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 90 minute Daytime Tour aboard Wine Therapy?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
90 minute Daytime Tour aboard Wine Therapy
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaDay Cruises - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoWine Tastings - SausalitoDay Cruises - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaWine Tastings - Napa & SonomaDay Cruises - Napa & SonomaWater Tours - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Lombard StreetCliff HouseMarin HeadlandsSan Francisco BayDavies Symphony HallOracle ParkHuntington Park SS Jeremiah O'BrienMarrakech Magic TheaterPainted LadiesSan Francisco ZooUSS PampanitoWinchester Mystery HouseCartoon Art MuseumHaight-AshburyToronado PubCalifornia Historical SocietyChildren's Creativity MuseumSan Francisco DungeonThe Castro