10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Escape the city and explore San Francisco’s North Bay, on this guided tour. See massive redwood trees that are over 1,400 years old in a magical redwood forest. Cruise up the coast for a walk on Stinson beach and lunch in the town of Stinson. Enjoy views of the city from the Marin Headlands before stopping in Sausalito where you have the option to take the ferry back.
- Easily explore San Francisco’s North Bay on a guided tour
- See massive redwood trees, drive down the coast, and more
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
- Admission to Muir Woods National Park is included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks
Pickup and drop-off from residential addresses
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Francisco, CA, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from hotels in Fisherman’s Wharf, Union Square, Civic Center and Financial District.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that car seats are required for children 8 years and below. You must bring your own car seat as these will not be provided.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Best Bay Area Tours Llc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Redwoods, California Coast & Sausalito Day Trip from San Francisco?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Redwoods, California Coast & Sausalito Day Trip from San Francisco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Small Group Redwoods, California Coast & Sausalito Day Trip from San Francisco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Redwoods, California Coast & Sausalito Day Trip from San Francisco?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 36001P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoBus Tours - CaliforniaNature and Wildlife - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - SausalitoNature and Wildlife - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoBus Tours - OaklandNature and Wildlife - OaklandFull-day Tours - OaklandCategory
Winchester Mystery HouseTransamerica PyramidFerry BuildingSan Francisco Museum of Modern Art (SFMoMA)Fort Point National Historic SiteMarine Mammal CenterBay BridgeEmbarcaderoHaas-Lilienthal HouseSan Francisco Botanical GardenBarbary Coast TrailSan Francisco ZooOracle ParkSS Jeremiah O'BrienCow HollowCalifornia Historical SocietyRussian HillWar Memorial Opera HouseBaker BeachTomales Point