Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Yosemite easily without renting a car
- Valley Shuttle Map with must see sights and other useful information
- Park entrance fees included
- Small group of just eight people or fewer
Departure & Return
Amtrak bus stop on Mission Street in front of Chase Bank
Depart Oakland at 7:35 a.m.
Depart Emeryville at 7:45 a.m.
Depart Richmond at 7:55 a.m.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY California Pacific Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was still worth the time and effort to take this trip." See review