3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee, tea, natural juice, milk, water bottles and snacks
Soap, shampoo, conditioner, towels, blankets, pillows, bedding, USB and 120V AC power
Safety equipment, first aid kit and individual lifejackets
Bike rental, guided tours at the destination.
Sunglasses, hat, toothbrush & toothpaste, hair brush, sunscreen and beach towel
Departure & Return
441 Seaport Ct, Redwood City, CA 94063, USA
Meet at Dock B next to the Sequoia Yacht Club
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We need at least 48 hour advance notice to make sure we secure the food to provide the meals our guests will enjoy. Prior to booking we will contact guests for food preferences and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Guest safety is our highest priority. Cancelations may occur due to ANY safety concerns or unfavorable weather such as high-winds as determined by the captain.
- We can accommodate 10 adults, or 12 guests total if young children are able to share accommodation.
- Accommodations - 3 suites with queen size beds and 2 suites with bunk beds (all rooms with en-suite bathroom and shower)
- Children 17 years and younger must be accompanied by a responsible adult
- Weather - Daytime are sunny ~75 and nighttime lows ~55, bring layers of warm clothing to adjust to changes
- BYOB: Guests may bring their own wine and share during dinner.
- We will provide most of what you will need such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, towels, blankets, pillows, food, snacks, drinks, 120V AC power and of course lifejackets
- What you should bring: soft rubber soled shoes, soft luggage (instead of hard suitcase), sunglasses, hat, toothbrush & toothpaste, hair brush, sunscreen, bathing suit (optional), jacket & windbreaker, beach towel (optional), water bottle to take on a hike, hiking shoes, cash for facilities at the island.
- Will I get seasick? Unlike sailing in the open ocean, sailing within the San Francisco Bay is generally very smooth as it is well protected from wind and waves. We are not aggressive sailors and making the trip as comfortable as possible is our priority. For example, depending on the weather we may depart earlier Saturday morning to avoid windy conditions.
- There will be ample free parking when you arrive.
- There is continuous phone reception throughout the journey. Each cabin is equipped with 120V AC and at least two USB ports which you can use to charge your phone.
- Rooms have showers and hot water.
- We have lifejackets onboard for each passenger in case of emergency. Swimming is not required, however, do let us know ahead of time if you do not know how to swim.
- Smoking anywhere on the boat is prohibited, no exceptions.
- This experience is family friendly and great for kids.
- Interested in a different itinerary? Please contact us and let's discuss how we can support you
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY BluReverie Catamaran
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Weekend Escape! Magical Mystery Sailing Adventure aboard a Luxury Catamaran?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Weekend Escape! Magical Mystery Sailing Adventure aboard a Luxury Catamaran?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCatamaran Cruises Romantic ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingWater SportsWeddings & HoneymoonsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoFood Tours - CaliforniaCatamaran Cruises - CaliforniaRomantic Tours - CaliforniaMulti-day Tours - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaMulti-day Cruises - CaliforniaSailing - CaliforniaFood Tours - SausalitoCatamaran Cruises - SausalitoRomantic Tours - SausalitoMulti-day Tours - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoMulti-day Cruises - SausalitoSailing - SausalitoFood Tours - Napa & SonomaCatamaran Cruises - Napa & SonomaRomantic Tours - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Tours - Napa & SonomaWater Tours - Napa & SonomaMulti-day Cruises - Napa & SonomaSailing - Napa & SonomaCategory
Sausalito Vista Point Tours & TicketsMission Dolores Park Tours & TicketsTransamerica Pyramid Tours & TicketsFerry Building Tours & TicketsHyde Street Pier Tours & TicketsHaas-Lilienthal House Tours & TicketsThe Castro Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds San Francisco Tours & TicketsMacondray Lane Tours & TicketsMarket Street Tours & TicketsFerry Plaza Farmers Market Tours & TicketsNob Hill Tours & TicketsCable Car Museum Tours & TicketsYerba Buena Gardens Tours & TicketsDe Young Museum Tours & TicketsDavies Symphony Hall Tours & TicketsFort Point National Historic Site Tours & TicketsOcean Beach San Francisco Tours & TicketsSoMa (South of Market) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Zoo Tours & Tickets