1 hour to 1 day (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Golden Gate Park on your own with a self-guided bike tour from a convenient location in the nearby Haight-Ashbury district. With suggestions from the provided map, you can make your way to highlights such as the California Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, Japanese Tea Garden and Legion of Honor. Stop at Stow Lake where paddleboats can be rented, or ride all the way through the park to the Great Highway and Pacific Ocean. Your bike rental includes lock, helmet and map.
- Self-guided bike tour of Golden Gate Park in San Francisco
- Ride to landmarks such as California Academy of Sciences, DeYoung Museum, Legion of Honor, Japanese Tea Garden and Stow Lake
- Pedal along bike paths and tree-shaded roads that go throughout the large park
- Stop to explore places of interest in more depth
- Have the option to go all the way to the Pacific Ocean and Ocean Beach or Land’s End
Saved to wishlist!
Full day bike rental starting in Golden Gate Park
Current year model Beyond The City bicycle
handlebar bag, map and map holder
water bottle holder & rear bike rack
helmet and lock included with every rental
Bottled water available for purchase at time of check-in
Electric bike upgrade available in-store for $35
Departure & Return
Green and Orange Kiosk Behind the Music Concourse, San Francisco, CA 94118, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (book child bike and we will outfit upon arrival)
- Must be able to ride a bike, no training wheels available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Visitors are required to maintain 6ft of social distance from other parties and staff.
- Curbside pick-up is available for all rentals. Bikes will be brought out to you and likewise you can leave them outside upon your return.
- All staff is required to wear PPE to ensure everyone's safety. Visitors will be asked to come wearing their own PPE. Masks are available for sale for those that do not have their own.
- Staff will disinfect the equipment before a safety demonstration so you will know that it is clean.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bay City Bike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Gate Park All Day Bike Rental?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Golden Gate Park All Day Bike Rental?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Gate Park All Day Bike Rental?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSan FranciscoMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoMountain Bike Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Fisherman's WharfGrace CathedralSS Jeremiah O'BrienSan Francisco ZooTransamerica PyramidFillmore DistrictSausalito Vista PointAngel Island Immigration StationMission Dolores ParkPier 39Winchester Mystery HouseSan Francisco Botanical GardenAngel Island State ParkDavies Symphony HallSan Francisco Maritime National Historical ParkLombard StreetHuntington Park Twin PeaksSeward Street SlidesCable Car Museum