- Walking tour lets you get to know Chinatown intimately
- Guide takes you off the beaten path
- Traditional Chinese lunch included
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Departure & Return
At the corner of Bush and Grant Streets, in front of the Chinatown (Dragon) Gate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- ATTENTION: Each Youth or Child registration requires an Adult registration
- Most travelers can participate
- Proof of vaccination or wearing masks are required on all tours, in accordance with CDC guidelines and requirements from the State of California and the City of San Francisco.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Tastes of the City Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms