- Ride along the San Francisco waterfront through the Marina and the Presidio
- Bike across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, overlooking beautiful San Francisco Bay
- Stop to take photos and learn some local history from a guide
- Spend time in Sausalito or Tiburon after your tour, or take the scenic ferry back to San Francisco
Departure & Return
Half a block up from the Cable Car Turnaround, and one block east of Ghirardelli Square.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Take off on a flat path past the Palace of Fine Arts and Crissy Field. Your guide will provide historical background for the sites and neighborhoods as you go, giving rich context to the scenery around you. Travel through the Presidio District, a park and former military base, before making your way to the Golden Gate Bridge.
Soak up the incredible scenery as you pedal across the city’s most prominent landmark. Enjoy the safety of a designated bike path as you look out on panoramic views of the Bay, Alcatraz Island and the sparkling Pacific Ocean on the opposite side of the bridge.
Conclude your tour with a downhill ride into the beloved town of Sausalito. Hop off your bike and explore the area at your own pace, grabbing lunch at a restaurant on the waterfront, perusing the boutiques and galleries or continuing your ride to Tiburon, another popular destination along the Bay.
Enjoy the option of biking back to San Francisco or taking the ferry from either Sausalito or Tiburon. Your bike rental is valid for 24 hours to give you plenty of time to explore.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour lasts between 2.5 and 3 hours; bike rental valid for 24 hours
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for bike fitting and orientation
- Please bring a credit card for security deposit
- Baby seats and trailers are available; please call the local supplier to reserve and pay
- Electric bike rentals are only available for ages 16+
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blazing Saddles Bike Rentals and Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Golden Gate Bridge Guided Bicycle or E-Bike Tour from San Francisco to Sausalito.