1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Alcatraz Island is one of San Francisco’s most visited landmarks, known for its notorious federal prison. This combo tour package is ideal for travelers who want to visit Alcatraz and enjoy sightseeing in San Francisco at their own pace. Use your round-trip ferry tickets to visit Alcatraz, then make the most of a full-day bike rental in San Francisco to be used on the same or following day. Also included is a lunch voucher for a Fisherman’s Wharf restaurant.
- Round-trip ferry tickets and audio tour of Alcatraz
- Discover San Francisco at your own pace with a full-day bike rental
- Delicious lunch at a restaurant along Fisherman's Wharf
- Self-guided tour offers greater flexibility
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This easy-to-use package gets you Alcatraz access, bike rental, and a lunch credit, all in the same area.
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip ferry to and from Alcatraz Island ($41.00 Value)
Bike Rental can be redeemed one time on Alcatraz date or on the day after
Non motor Bike rental from 10am-5pm
$10 Food Credit various Wharf location
Cell house access with audio tour on your personal cell phone
Transportation from hotels to any activity
Sausalito Ferry Not Included
Infants carriers/bikes/tow behind
Infants are not welcome on bikes
Infants food credits not available
Tandem bikes excluded
Motorized bikes excluded
Bike vouchers expire one day after your Alcatraz date with no future value
Departure & Return
Pier 33, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- No refunds; exchanges; or cancellations on any Alcatraz related item or bike rentals
- Departure time assigned 1-2 days prior to departure
- Departure time sent by ADDITIONAL VIATOR EMAIL
- Departure Time is assigned and will not be changed
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Infants under 5 not welcome on bikes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour More Partners
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Alcatraz Inside with One Day Bike Rental and Lunch Credit?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Alcatraz Inside with One Day Bike Rental and Lunch Credit?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Alcatraz Inside with One Day Bike Rental and Lunch Credit?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesOvernight ToursWater ToursMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSan FranciscoAudio Guides - CaliforniaOvernight Tours - CaliforniaWater Tours - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHistorical Tours - CaliforniaFull-day Tours - CaliforniaAudio Guides - SausalitoOvernight Tours - SausalitoWater Tours - SausalitoMountain Bike Tours - SausalitoHistorical Tours - SausalitoFull-day Tours - SausalitoAudio Guides - Napa & SonomaOvernight Tours - Napa & SonomaWater Tours - Napa & SonomaMountain Bike Tours - Napa & SonomaHistorical Tours - Napa & SonomaFull-day Tours - Napa & SonomaCategory
Marrakech Magic TheaterTomales PointPresidioAquarium of the BayHuntington Park The CanneryCartoon Art MuseumPainted LadiesSan Francisco ZooFort Point National Historic SiteChildren's Creativity MuseumGhirardelli SquareNorth BeachToronado PubWinchester Mystery HouseThe CastroAngel Island Immigration StationBay BridgeExploratoriumAngel Island State Park