Departure & Return
Front Doors Of McDonald's at the San Ysidro Transit Center
We leave you on the Mexico Side of the Border near the entrance of US border customs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Border Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I highly recommend taking this particular walking tour, as you get to try street food, rustic restaurants and have a much more flexible approach- compared to a preplanned/ packaged deal." See review