Departure & Return
We meet Tidelands Park, right on the waterfront! Just look for the colorful cruisers. Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour to provide I.D. and sign our waiver. All riders MUST have a proficiency in bicycle riding skills. Fat Woody e-Bikes are not recommended for beginner level riders.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Riders must be 21+ years old, Parents wanting to bring teen riders should call Fat Woody.
- Rider’s must be able to put both feet down on the ground while seated on the cruiser. Typically 5’2” and taller - minimum 29” inseam floor to crotch.
- Expert Rider Skills: Riders must have ‘expert proficiency’ bicycle riding skills - Defined as those who ride bicycles regularly. Not recommended for novice riders or those who haven’t ridden in years.
- During the familiarization session in the park, riders will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their riding skills before we begin the tour. For safety reasons, Fat Woody reserves the right to cancel any tour due to insufficient rider capabilities. Riders will be given a refund less 20% cancellation fee.
- Loose clothing that hangs down in close proximity to wheel spokes (long skirts, jackets around waist) are not recommended and could be potentially dangerous. For safety reasons, Fat Woody reserves the right to cancel any tour due to unsafe clothing that may cause potential rider injury.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Woody Beach Cruiser Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Fat Woody Beach Cruiser Experience - Coronado’s Musical Electric Bicycle Tour.