- Take a bike tour around Salt Lake City
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Learn about the city’s prostitution history
- Travel to many of the city’s popular points of interest
- Enjoy a scenic sunset view of the Western skyline
- All the necessary equipment is included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Travel through relaxed street traffic as the city lights up and comes to life for the evening. Get a taste of what makes Salt Lake City so special while gaining a more thorough understanding of its sordid past, with a trip through multiple old Red Light Districts. Learn about its Mormon founders, its non-Mormon citizens, plus points of historical interest, the parks, and the many examples of public art.
There will be plenty of stops along the way for breaks, photos, refreshments, and more information on the many popular sites.
Some of the points of interest include Gilgal Sculpture Garden, a small city park with a secretive garden; the entrance to City Creek Canyon, a protected watershed and nature preserve; plus the Salt Lake City Public Library, Temple Square, Old Greek Town, and past some of the city’s oldest homes and buildings — complete with a scenic view of the western skyline as the sun sets.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required, but only 2 people per booking. This means you may get grouped with another tour.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Salt Lake Bicycle Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Salt Lake City Sunset Bike and Brothel Tour.