3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover two of Utah’s national parks—as well as its thriving cities, state parks, and more—on this 3-day, small-group tour. On the first day, depart from Salt Lake City to discover Dead Horse Point State Park, Canyonlands National Park, and more. On the second day, sightsee in Arches National Park before exploring Moab. And on the third day, stop by Goblin Valley State Park before returning to Salt Lake City.
- This small-group tour is capped at eight people for a personal feel
- Transit, select meals, accommodation, and tours are all included
- Visit Canyonlands and Arches National Parks, plus several state parks
- This itinerary can be customized to suit your interests and preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks and drinking water
Trip Insurance/Cancellation insurance
Misc. Personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you need to be picked up from a location other than the SLC airport, please let us know in advance so arrangements can be made.
Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 12:00 PM (noon). Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary.
Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back.
If you want to arrange to be picked up at your hotel, just let us know the address of your hotel in advance.
- Salt Lake City Intl Airport, 776 North Terminal Drive, Salt Lake City, UT 84122
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/1/2022 - 11/1/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This itinerary is only a sample. Due to flight arrival times, road and weather conditions, and to accommodate your abilities and interests, the order and locations are subject to change. Your guide will keep you updated daily. We want everyone to have a safe adventure, with cherished memories, and an unforgettable experience!
- At least 2 people are needed to schedule a tour. If you are traveling by yourself, please consult with our customer service department and they will help you join another group.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
- Booking early is highly recommended as availability will be limited.
- 【Salt Lake City Airport (SLC) Pick-up】Guests are requested to arrive at the airport before 09:00 AM. Later arrivals may require changes to the itinerary and fees apply. 【McCarran International Airport (LAS) Drop-off】Guests are requested to schedule departure flights after 8:00 PM. Earlier departures may require changes to the itinerary. We suggest you schedule departure flights for the next day after getting back. Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Itineraries may change due to unforeseen issues and/or delays.
- Travel agent shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climactic conditions, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children 5 years old an younger may not be able to participate in some of the activities on the tour. If you have children who are younger than 5, please let us know so we can work on other arrangements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nomad Unlimited Adventure
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Parks in 3 Days: The Ultimate Tour of Moab?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Parks in 3 Days: The Ultimate Tour of Moab?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Parks in 3 Days: The Ultimate Tour of Moab?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Parks in 3 Days: The Ultimate Tour of Moab?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSalt Lake CityBus Tours - UtahMulti-day Tours - UtahHistorical Tours - UtahCategory
Park City Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsUtah Olympic Park Tours & TicketsRed Butte Garden Tours & TicketsFort Douglas Military Museum Tours & TicketsDiscovery Gateway Children's Museum Tours & TicketsKennecott Copper Mine (Bingham Canyon Mine) Tours & TicketsUtah's Hogle Zoo Tours & TicketsClark Planetarium Tours & TicketsLiberty Park Tours & TicketsNatural History Museum of Utah Tours & TicketsThanksgiving Point Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Family History Library Tours & TicketsLatter-day Saints Church History Museum Tours & TicketsThis is the Place Heritage Park Tours & TicketsSolitude Mountain Resort Tours & TicketsJoseph Smith Memorial Building Tours & TicketsTracy Aviary Tours & TicketsUtah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA) Tours & Tickets