- Half-day Bordeaux shore excursion to St Emilion
- Guided walking tour
- Free time to explore or enjoy a wine tasting
- Small-group tour limited to eight people, ensuring personalized attention from your guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The beautiful village is gorgeous to walk through and a central part of the region’s famous wine industry. In fact, it’s named for an 8th-century monk whose followers were the first to cultivate grapes in this area to make wine. Today, it’s surrounded by some of the world’s most famous vineyards.
Follow your guide on a walking tour of Saint Emilion, after which you’ll have time to explore the town at your leisure. Get some lunch (own expense), browse the art galleries and boutiques, check out the underground church carved right out of the limestone or take part in a wine tasting (there are many wine cellars located in Saint Emilion) before making the return trip to Bordeaux and your ship.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the Bordeaux port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the infant seats are available upon request, please inform us at the moment of the booking (number and age of the children)
- This tour requires minimum 2 adults to operate
- Tour involves some walking, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour is not recommended for persons with reduced mobility
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ophorus
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands