4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Jamaican cuisine during this culinary tour from Runaway Bay. This half-day tour gives you access to the Prospect Estate, where you'll explore the property on an open-air carriage. See the endemic produce grown in the gardens and learn how it is used in native Jamaican cuisine during a cooking lesson. Sit down with your chef guide and group to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Runaway Bay
- Learn how to cook a native Jamaican dish
- See endemic produce grown on the estate's grounds
- Transportation via comfortable air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation by Air-conditioned Vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick-up available between 9:00 AM and 12:00 PM. (Your expected pick-up time will be confirmed once your hotel details have been provided)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual (comfortable walking shoes recommended)
- Not recommended for pregnant women in their first trimester
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Flavors of Jamaica Food Tour from Runaway Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingRunaway BayFood Tours - Ocho RiosBus Tours - Ocho RiosHalf-day Tours - Ocho RiosFood Tours - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyFood Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthCategory