3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the Jamaican countryside during an ATV adventure with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Runaway Bay. Drive your own off-road vehicle or ride as a passenger along rugged jungle trails with Caribbean Sea views. Stop for photos, taste locally-grown fruits, and learn about Jamaican culture. An open-air carriage tour of the Prospect Plantation grounds and bird aviary is also included.
- ATV off-road adventure in the Jamaican countryside with a guide
- Take an open-air carriage tour of the plantation grounds and bird aviary
- Don’t worry about the entrance fee—it’s included in the price of your tour
- Lunch and round-trip transport from your hotel in Runaway Bay included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age of ATV driver is 16 years
- Minimum child age is 6 years
- A valid drivers license is require to drive two person Buggy. No license is required for the single person ATVs.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY El Sol Vida
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Wet n Dirty ATV Outback Adventure From Runaway Bay
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeHalf-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingRunaway Bay4WD Tours - Ocho RiosSporting Events - Ocho RiosExtreme - Ocho RiosHalf-day Tours - Ocho Rios4WD Tours - TrelawnySporting Events - TrelawnyExtreme - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - Trelawny4WD Tours - FalmouthSporting Events - FalmouthExtreme - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthCategory