- 2-hour private walking tour of Rotterdam
- See the city's highlights including Rotterdam Market Hall (Martkhal), SS 'Rotterdam' and more
- Head inside Rotterdam's iconic, yellow cube houses (Kubuswoningen)
- Learn about Rotterdam's history and culture while admiring the city's ultra-modern skyline
- Receive the undivided attention of a private guide
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is inside the Rotterdam Central station under the `meeting cloud´. This is right in front of the Tourist information center.
What To Expect
Learn about Rotterdam’s past and present as you take in some of the city’s landmark buildings, including Rotterdam Centraal Station; the Old Harbor, or Oude Haven, which dates back to 1350; and the SS Rotterdam, a former ocean liner and cruise ship that’s been converted into a hotel.
Roughly halfway through your tour, you’ll stop for refreshments (own expense) in Rotterdam Market Hall (Markthal), the jewel in the city’s architectural crown. Then, continue to the eye-catching cube houses (Kubuswoningen) and make use of your included admission to the complex’s kijk-kubus (show-cube), a house museum designed to give you a feel of what life is like in a cube house.
After three hours, your private tour concludes in central Rotterdam.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trigger Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands