- Get panoramic photographs of the Rotorua Lakes from a number of lookouts
- No tour groups to wait for on this private, off-road tour
- Safety first: helmets, a briefing and a training course are all provided
- Good for any schedule: morning and afternoon departure times are available
Departure & Return
We are located approximatly 10 minutes drive from Rotorua City Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of drivers license is required from all drivers wishing to participate in this activity. Minimum of NZ Restricted license is required.
- Full instruction will be given prior to departing for the tour
- Guided activity
- Warm clothing and covered in shoes required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Playground Rotorua Limited
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands