1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Beach chairs, shower and restroom
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Stanley efficient transport & tours can be reach through face book Messenger emails etc
- Roatan Airport, Roatan Honduras
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Terminal, 8GG3+W27, Coxen Hole, Honduras
- Berth 1 - Port of Roatan, Main St, Coxen Hole, Honduras
- Terminal Galaxy Wave, Q6VQ+J4C, La Ceiba, Honduras
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/7/2020 - 12/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stanley Efficient Transport & Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Tour with Snorkeling in West Bay Honduras?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Tour with Snorkeling in West Bay Honduras?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Tour with Snorkeling in West Bay Honduras?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Tour with Snorkeling in West Bay Honduras?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Tour with Snorkeling in West Bay Honduras
1 hour 30 minutes
11 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityCategory