3 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Immerse yourself in the local flora and fauna of Roatan on this expedition to Gumbalimba Park. Traveling with a guide lets you get the most out of your visit as you listen to engaging commentary. See and photograph animas such as hummingbirds, macaws, parrots, and Capuchin white-face monkeys. After visiting the wildlife park, families will enjoy relaxing by the kid-friendly freshwater pool or purchasing lunch at the onsite restaurant.
- Travel with an intimate group of 15 people or fewer
- Learn about the local flora and fauna through guided commentary
- All transportation provided
- Plenty of chances to ask questions of your guide
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Anderson Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Shore Excursion: Gumbalimba Preservation Nature Park & Beach Getaway?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Shore Excursion: Gumbalimba Preservation Nature Park & Beach Getaway?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Shore Excursion: Gumbalimba Preservation Nature Park & Beach Getaway?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Shore Excursion: Gumbalimba Preservation Nature Park & Beach Getaway?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro Sula4WD Tours - San Pedro SulaSporting Events - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro SulaSafaris - San Pedro SulaExtreme - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsSafaris - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize City4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CitySafaris - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityCategory