5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Thrillseekers and nature-lovers who need to stretch their legs will go wild for this private shore excursion on Roatan. After exploring the jungle on horseback, see it from above on a 16-line, 24-platform zipline course. The action-packed day continues at the sanctuary park, where you can see monkeys, sloths, and birds. Then discover what the island’s underwater world has to offer during a snorkel excursion.
- Relax in round-trip transportation from Roatan's port
- Get up close to Honduran wildlife above and below water
- Zipline and snorkel with provided equipment
- Feel secure with a guide on hand at all times
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Instruction meeting point after getting off your ship: There are two ship docks in Roatan. They are Mahogany Bay cruise port where Carnival Cruises, Princess Cruises, Holland America Cruises, Costa Cruises, and other ships dock. Then there are the Town Center Port of Roatan where Royal Caribbean cruises, celebrity Cruises, Norwegian Cruises, TUI Cruises and other ship dock.
If your ship is dock on the Mahogany Bay Cruise port once, you walk off your ship walk up through the shopping area pass the water fountains up to the red top building on the right. It is the white taxis terminal it is a walking corridor at the end of the hall make a left on the pavement and walk up and over the hill through the big green gate. On the other side down the hill a representative will be there expecting you 1 to 2 hours after your ship arrival with a warm welcome and a smile on our faces ready to make your day a memorable one, look for Roatan Anderson Tours sign. If in a wheel chair or a scooter, you can get a taxi to bring you over the hill for an additional $2. NOTE: There will be local independent drivers and guide trying to sell you a tour just tell them you have book with us and they will leave you alone. After your excursion full of excitement, adrenaline and fun, we personally drive you back over the hill inside the gate.
If your ship is dock on the Town Center Port of Roatan, down in Coxen Hole once you walk off your ship it is much easier for you to find us. Just walk straight out pass all the shops then make a right. You will see lot of tour kiosk continue through the terminal making a small left straight out to the main street once exiting gate #3 look across the street for Roatan Anderson Tours sign a representative will be there waiting for you 1 to 2 hour after ships arrival. If you make friends on board or have any family member and they are not booked with us but want to tag along that is not a problem, we will accommodate them with you.
Once outside and having trouble locating us just feel free to ask any the security guard or any other local tour associate for Shervin Hamilton or Roatan Anderson Tours sign or you can contact us. If by any reason you decide to cancel your tour with us and didn’t had any internet on board or forget to email us back before your arrival to the island we will appreciates and be more than thankful if you can call us or send someone from your party to please inform us of your cancellation. Please print out your confirmation form and bring along with you.
“If you’ve enjoyed your excursion with Roatan Anderson Tours, please drop in your Review on our TripAdvisor page as Roatan Anderson Tours forward it to families and friends that wants to come down and visit the island.”
- Mahogany Bay
- Town Center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Roatan Anderson Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Roatan Half-Day Combo Horseback Riding with Zip Line Monkey & Sloths & Snorkel ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Roatan Half-Day Combo Horseback Riding with Zip Line Monkey & Sloths & Snorkel ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Roatan Half-Day Combo Horseback Riding with Zip Line Monkey & Sloths & Snorkel ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Roatan Half-Day Combo Horseback Riding with Zip Line Monkey & Sloths & Snorkel ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Roatan Half-Day Combo Horseback Riding with Zip Line Monkey & Sloths & Snorkel
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRoatanShore Excursions - San Pedro SulaBus Tours - San Pedro SulaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro SulaPorts of Call Tours - San Pedro SulaHalf-day Tours - San Pedro SulaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityNature and Wildlife - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHalf-day Tours - Belize CityCategory