9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Iceland’s Golden Circle route links some of the country’s most impressive natural attractions, but the big tourist groups can make it feel crowded. On this small-group tour, reach top Golden Circle landmarks including Gullfoss waterfall and Thingvellir National Park in a group no larger than 15 people. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned vehicle as your guide showcases Iceland’s spectacular beauty, and finish with a warm soak at the Secret Lagoon.
- Explore the Golden Circle route without the big coach crowds
- Discover famous features including the beautiful Gullfoss waterfall
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
- Secret Lagoon entry and return transport from your Reykjavík hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Port pickup and drop-off
National Park fees
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Admission to the lagoon is included in the price
Swimsuits and towels (can be rented by extra cost)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do pickup at hotels and bus stops in Reykjavík, some hotels are located within a traffic restricted area and you would need to meet us at a nearby bus stop.
Additional pick-up locations in Reykjavik City:
Bus pick up/drop off nr.1 – City Hall, Vonarstræti
Bus pick up/drop off nr.2 – Tjörnin (The Pond)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.3 – Lækjargata (outside Hard Rock Café)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.4 – Miðbakki
Bus pick up/drop off nr.5 – Harpa Music Hall
Bus pick up/drop off nr.6 – Safnahúsið (The Culture House)
Bus pick up/drop off nr.8 – Hallgrímskirkja Church
Bus pick up/drop off nr.9 – Snorrabraut
Bus pick up/drop off nr.10 – Hlemmur on Laugavegur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.12 – Höfðatorg
Bus pick up/drop off nr.13 - Rauðarárstígur
Bus pick up/drop off nr.14 – Skúlagata
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on sanitization during Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Full Day Tour from Reykjavik by Minibus?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Full Day Tour from Reykjavik by Minibus?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon Full Day Tour from Reykjavik by Minibus
10 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikHistorical Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellHistorical Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandHistorical Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hofdi HouseSnaefellsjokull National ParkReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverLangjökullThor's Woods (Thórsmörk)Imagine Peace TowerSkaftafell National ParkFaxaflói BayVatnajokull National ParkReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSaga MuseumThingvellir National ParkSilfra FissureThrihnukagigur VolcanoLaugardalurNational Gallery of IcelandSeljalandsfossFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHafnarfjordurLandmannalaugar