2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Get oriented in Reykjavik and kickstart your Iceland adventure on this small-group guided walking tour, available at multiple departure times. Learn about Iceland’s early history at the Anarholl Statue, see Laugavegur main street, Austurvollur Square, and Lake Tjornin, and admire the landmark concrete Hallgrim’s Church, a concert hall, and a sculpture garden, plus plenty of street art. Along the way, try a traditional Icelandic snack: schnapps with dried fish.
- Discover downtown Reykjavik’s sights and street art secrets with a guide
- Numbers are capped at just eight travelers, ensuring an intimate experience
- Taste local delicacies, such as schnapps, dried fish, and candy
- Choice of departure times lets you plan your day and fit more in
Saved to wishlist!
Guidance and storytelling
Icelandic schnapp & dried fish, local sweets
Departure & Return
Arnarhóll , Arnarhóll, Reykjavík, IcelandThis activity will end right where it started.
Arnarholl Hill, next to the statue of Ingolfur Arnarson
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raven Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walking tour of Reykjavik city?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walking tour of Reykjavik city?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Walking tour of Reykjavik city?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walking tour of Reykjavik city?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Walking tour of Reykjavik city
2 to 3 hours
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikCity Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikWalking Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikCity Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWalking Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellCity Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWalking Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Laugardalur Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsVolcano House Tours & TicketsNational Museum of Iceland Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal River Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsNational Gallery of Iceland Tours & Tickets