- Action-packed tour out on the ATV trails led by an expert guide
- Panoramic views over Reykjavik and the Faxafloi Bay
- Gear: overalls, rain gear, helmets, balaclavas, gloves
- Round-trip transfer from Reykjavik hotels
- Select either a solo rider (1-seater) or double rider (2-seater)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Meet your experienced guides and gear up with a safety helmet, gloves and thermal overalls to stay warm throughout the open-air adventure. You can choose to ride solo in your own vehicle or double up with a friend or family member on a dual-passenger bike.
Drivers get an overview of operating the quad bikes and time to practice before the convoy sets off into the wintry landscape. Cruise along paved roads at first as you head along the outskirts of the city toward beautiful Lake Hafravatn. Admire the glassy surface surrounded by pastures and snow-capped peaks, and then venture deeper into the remote landscape on gravel paths. Feel the full power of your quad bike as you cruise up to the summit of Reykjavik Peak, where you can take in spectacular views of Reykjavik and neighboring ranges.
Continue riding up steep mountain tracks and often-icy terrain to the second of the twin peaks, Wolf Peak Mountain. The summit here offers even more breathtaking views of the otherworldly Icelandic countryside and attractions like Mt. Esja and the Blue Mountain range.
Then, shed your gear and hop back in the transfer vehicle for the return trip to your Reykjavik hotel.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required. You must use the 'Single Rider Extra' to indicate how many will be riding solo on a bike (if any).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pricing is per person and based on 2 people riding on one quad
- Children aged 8-17 are only permitted as passengers on the quad bikes
- A valid driver's license is required to drive the quad bike
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Quads
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They give you coveralls, a face mask, a helmet and gloves if you need them." See review