- Full-day tour of southern Iceland from Reykjavik
- Explore natural attractions such as waterfalls, a glacier, and a black-sand beach alongside a guide
- Efficient transportation from Reykjavik to the countryside
- Ideal overview of southern Iceland for first-time visitors
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people or fewer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Arrive at Seljalandsfoss Waterfall, a nearly 200-foot (60-meter) cascade that allows visitors behind the falls, followed by a trip to one of the largest falls in Iceland at Skógafoss Waterfall. Spend time taking views of the dramatic highland landscape before heading to the well-known Sólheimajökull Glacier.
Then, continue to the basalt stacks at Reyinsfjara and enjoy free time on the black-sand beaches. Finally, conclude your tour in the quaint village of Vik before returning to your hotel in Reykjavik.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please wear appropriate clothing against wind and rain as well as good shoes
- This is a small group tour with a maximum of 18 people
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY BusTravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Great itinerary, plenty of photo opportunities, bathroom and food breaks." See review