Explore our promoted experiences
- Get your fix of adventure and scenery with this black sand beach ATV ride
- An audio guide delivers information through your headphones throughout the tour
- Visit the wreck of a military plane where a Justin Bieber music video was filmed
- The nearby Mýrdalsjökull glacier can be seen from the beach
Departure & Return
The tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age limit is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Audio-guide available in: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms