- Spin through southern Iceland by air-conditioned minivan with time to explore the sites on foot
- Visit natural landmarks including Skógafoss waterfall and the Sólheimajökull glacier
- Uninterrupted views over the Icelandic countryside from your vehicle
- Includes admission to the Icelandic Lava Show
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Sturdy, waterproof footwear recommended
- We have to pick up from designated pickup point around Reykjavik. Restrictions imposed by the City of Reykjavik mean that we cannot pick up from certain hotels or AirBnB addresses, rather nearby designated bus pickup points. Please contact us to inform us of where you are staying and we will inform you of nearest pickup point.
- Near public transportation
- We will stop in the south coast town of Hvolsvöllur to load up on snacks for the day. You can shop here and bring food and for the day if you want to spend more time at the sights during lunch. There is ample time to have lunch at The Soup Company located within the Icelandic Lava Show premises. The soups are filling and delicious, as are the paninis and sandwiches here.
- Most travelers can participate
- During the darkest winter months we will need to order food to have on the go, so that we can use the precious short daylight hours at the wonderful South Coast sights. Lunch is not included in this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hidden Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This trip is with a company called Hidden Iceland who offer small group tours and on this particular tour they take a maximum of 12 people." See review