10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Experience Iceland’s rugged southern coast and see stunning natural landmarks on a full-day tour from Reykjavik. Join a small group and spend your day exploring waterfalls, glaciers, and volcanic beaches as well as the charming fishing village of Vik. Enjoy plenty of time to capture photos of your day and learn about the unique geological features from your guide.
- Avoid crowded tour buses and explore with a small group
- Stay connected while you drive with onboard Wi-Fi
- A small group tour means more attention from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel transfers make for a seamless experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and Drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up takes place between 8:30 and 9:00, so please be ready at your pick-up location at 8:30
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Holiday Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to the South Coast of Iceland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to the South Coast of Iceland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to the South Coast of Iceland?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to the South Coast of Iceland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to the South Coast of Iceland
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Mt. Esja Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre) Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin) Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsHveragerdi Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsWhales of Iceland Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsFimmvörðuháls Volcano Tours & Tickets