4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Cruise through snow and ice on Langjökull, one of Iceland’s largest glaciers, on this guided tour. Take a ride in a 4x4 monster ice truck and enjoy the Icelandic scenery on the ride to the glacier. Then, suit up in the provided gear, learn how to drive the snowmobile, and follow your guide as you speed through ice and snowfields.
- Drive a snowmobile through icefields on a glacier
- Ride in a 4x4 monster ice truck
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points Gullfoss Southwest of Iceland
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Gullfoss Café upper parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress accordingly to weather conditions.
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- Please note the price is per person and there are 2 passengers per snowmobile.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Skalpi ehf Mountaineers of Iceland
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Snowmobile Adventure on Langjökull Glacier from Gullfoss?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snowmobile Adventure on Langjökull Glacier from Gullfoss?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Snowmobile Adventure on Langjökull Glacier from Gullfoss
8 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeWinter SportsExtremeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSouth IcelandReykjavikUnique Experiences - VikNature and Wildlife - VikWinter Sports - VikExtreme - VikHalf-day Tours - VikUnique Experiences - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellWinter Sports - SkaftafellExtreme - SkaftafellHalf-day Tours - SkaftafellUnique Experiences - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandWinter Sports - South IcelandExtreme - South IcelandHalf-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Volcano House Tours & TicketsThor's Woods (Thórsmörk) Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsSilfra Fissure Tours & TicketsThingvellir National Park Tours & TicketsReykjavík Art Museum Hafnarhús Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & TicketsThrihnukagigur Volcano Tours & TicketsAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center) Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsVatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsHofdi House Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsSkógafoss Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsÁrbaer Open Air Museum (Árbaejarsafn) Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & Tickets