12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Located on Iceland’s rugged western shores, the Snæfellsnes Peninsula attracts travelers keen to admire the country’s impressive coastal scenery. During this tour, explore top Snæfellsnes attractions including Arnarstapi village, Djúpalónsandur Bay, and Mt. Kirkjufell, and step off the tourist trail to hit hidden corners of the peninsula many visitors miss. Avoid the tourist coaches and enjoy time to admire the scenery, with pickup and drop-off at your Reykjavik hotel included.
- Visit popular sites like Arnarstapi village, Djúpalónsandur Bay, and Mt. Kirkjufell
- Escape the tourist trail to see quiet corners of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula
- Sweeping views over Iceland’s beautiful western coastline
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Reykjavik accommodation
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel. Pick up from Keflavík airport or outside of the greater capital area is not available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Snæfellsnes: Hidden Gem of the West Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Snæfellsnes: Hidden Gem of the West Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 50287P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Snæfellsnes: Hidden Gem of the West Small-Group Day Trip from Reykjavik
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingReykjavikBus Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikBus Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellBus Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
Hallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja)Silfra FissureReykjadalur Hot Spring Thermal RiverImagine Peace TowerHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Reykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsSkaftafell National ParkFaxaflói BayLaugardalurLangjökullSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Eyjafjallajökull VolcanoSaga MuseumNational Gallery of IcelandLandmannalaugarAurora Reykjavik (Northern Lights Center)Reykjanes PeninsulaBessastadirFimmvörðuháls VolcanoHveragerdi