- See the best of the Snæfellsnes Peninsula with your guide
- Explore Mt. Kirkjufell and Djupalonssandur black-sand beach
- Traditional Icelandic meal on the peninsula is included
- Hassle-free round-trip travel from your Reykjavik accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in different weather conditions, please dress accordingly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Waterproof clothing is always recommended while travelling in Iceland
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY EastWest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a long day, but you see stunning scenery all along the way." See review