- Reykjavik day trip to the Snaefellsnes Peninsula
- See some of Iceland's amazing natural wonders in Gerduberg
- Visit the national park to see Snæfellsjökull glacier
- View Kirkjufell mountain and explore the black-pebbled beach of Djúpalónssandur
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
The tour takes you to Djúpalónssandur; a tranquil, black-pebbled beach that offers beautiful views out to the sea and fascinating history.
Enjoy the sight of Kirkjufell, a mountain known for its beauty and unique symmetric shape, and probably the most photographed mountain in all of Iceland.
Travelling through the Snæfellsnes peninsula and Snæfellsjökull National Park you will experience the small village of Arnarstapi and the dramatic landscape of Hellnar where you can enjoy lunch at a sweet café by the shore (lunch not included).
With some additional stops along the route we hope you’ll feel the magical influence of the Snæfellsjökull glacier.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Meals are not included, but stops will be made at local restaurants or shops where meals and snacks can be purchased
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were stops to use facilities and get something to eat or drink." See review