12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Iceland's southern coast and embark on a glacier hike during this full-day tour. With your small group of fellow travelers (less than 20 for any tour), visit the Reynisfjara black sand beach, Seljalandsfoss waterfall, and Sólheimajökull Glacier. Round-trip hotel transportation via minibus and all safety gear (harness, ice axe, carabiners, and crampons) included.
- Full-day exploration of Iceland's south coast
- Glacier hike on Sólheimajökull Glacier
- All glacier hiking equipment provided
- Round-trip transportation from Reykjavik hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from designated location in Reykjavík
English Speaking Guide
Minibus for a Small Group (max 19 people)
All Necessary Glacier Equipment: harness, ice axe, helmet and crampons
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 8:00 and might take 30 minutes. Please be ready at your selected location. Read
carefully if you will be picked up at your hotel or at the nearest designated area (Bus Stop). For
walking distance to bus stops, please check busstop.is.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Warm clothing as first layer and waterproof as second layer are recommended
- Hiking boots with hard sole and ankle support are recommended. It can be added as an extra when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us regarding pick up. There are some hotels where buses are not allowed to drive. You can find information about designated pick up locations at busstop.is or ask the front desk of your hotel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Troll Expeditions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during South Coast with Glacier Walk - Minibus from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during South Coast with Glacier Walk - Minibus from Reykjavik?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
South Coast with Glacier Walk - Minibus from Reykjavik
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Winter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesReykjavikWinter Sports - VikWinter Sports - SkaftafellWinter Sports - South IcelandCategory
Vatnajokull National Park Tours & TicketsLaugardalur Tours & TicketsReykjanes Peninsula Tours & TicketsViking World Tours & TicketsImagine Peace Tower Tours & TicketsSnaefellsjokull National Park Tours & TicketsEyjafjallajökull Volcano Tours & TicketsLangjökull Tours & TicketsStrokkur Tours & TicketsBessastadir Tours & TicketsSun Voyager (Solfar) Tours & TicketsSeljalandsfoss Tours & TicketsMt. Esja Tours & TicketsVidey Island Tours & TicketsHallgrim's Church (Hallgrímskirkja) Tours & TicketsHafnarfjordur Tours & TicketsFaxaflói Bay Tours & TicketsThe Pearl (Perlan) Tours & TicketsSkarfabakki Cruise Terminal Tours & TicketsSkogar Museum Tours & Tickets