Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Golden Circle and hot spring tour
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small-group tour
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Soak in a natural hot pool
- Visit natural wonders Geysir and Gullfoss
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Take in the volcanic power of the landscape first hand, in a geothermal field of bubbling hot springs and geysers, and watch the spouting Strokkur explode 100 feet (30 meters) into the air.
Your third destination on the Golden Circle is Gullfoss Waterfall, where the Hvíta River plunges in two dramatic steps, falling 36 feet (11 meters), then 69 feet (21 meters), and sending up a powerful mist. Make the final stop of the day at Secret Lagoon Hot Springs, where you’ll have time to relax in the mineral-rich water of the naturally hot pool before returning to Reykjavík. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This adventure tour is a small group experience tour offering a more personal experience.
- We recommend that you bring: Warm and waterproof outdoor clothing, head wear, gloves, packed lunch, bathing suit, towel and sturdy shoes.
- Please note that the order of the itinerary can vary whereas the operator reserves the right to swap the order of the attractions due to weather conditions and other related factors.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As I know other companies only wait 10 min max 15 if guests do not show." See review