- If you’re staying outside Reykjavik, transfers also available from city bus stops
- Towels and swimwear available for rental at the Secret Lagoon
- Great for the whole family: free for under-12s and deep discounts for teens
- Cafeteria and bar on site if you want to purchase food or drinks
Departure & Return
Meeting point is at Bus stop 6 - Safnahúsið Culture House
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a towel and swimsuit with you (this can also be rented or purchased on site)
- Soap and shampoo is provided in the showers
- Hairdryers are available for use in the changing rooms
- It is very important to stay well hydrated while in the Secret Lagoon.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring your swim suit and just relax in the water." See review