- Visit a variety of eateries and sample at least 10 Icelandic foods
- Small-group tour, limited to 12 people, ensures a personal experience
- Learn lesser-known details about Icelandic cuisine from your guide
- Try traditional and modern classic, including Icelandic lamb soup and skyr
Departure & Return
We meet up at Ingolfstorg Square in the center of Reykjavik by the two stone high seat pillars (Over 2 meters high), The square is at the beginning of Austurstræti (Austurstræti 1) and is squared off by the streets Aðalstræti, Hafnarstræti, Veltusund, and Vallarstræti. If you walk down Laugavegur (The main shopping street) please just continue all the way down until you come to the square always walking straight down until you can't continue further. On the Ingolfur square itself, you can see Kvosin a small grocery market and finally Center Hotel Plaza. We recommend for people to use Google Maps or something similiar because the Icelandic street names can be tricky :).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time
- Most travelers can participate
- We do try our best to accommodate dietary restrictions & allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff