Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Mt. Úlfarsfell on horseback with your private guide
- Learn of the role the horse plays in Icelandic culture and history
- Sweeping views over Mt. Úlfarsfell and the surrounding countryside
- Enjoy light refreshments after your ride
Departure & Return
We are located at Akrar 2, 271 Mosfellsbær
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not suitable for those weighting over 115kg
- Keep in mind that all riding gear that cannot be washed cannot be taken to Iceland.
- Comfortable riding shoes are recommend or walking shoes/ good sneakers
- Please remember that it is forbidden by law to bring used horse/equestrian equipment into Iceland
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If a rider is not following instructions, is not capable of riding or if guides feel insecure about taking a guest for a riding tour - the tour might be cancelled, with out refund.
- The best way to get to our place is to take bus no 15 from downtown Reykjavík
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Icelandic Riding
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms