- Private 12-hour Golden Circle and Blue Lagoon tour from Reykjavik
- Explore the UNESCO–listed Thingvellir National Park with a private guide
- Enjoy lunch at a restaurant in Friðheimar
- Admire top natural attractions including Geysir, Strokkur and Gullfoss waterfall
- Enjoy premium entry to the Blue Lagoon for a swim and a little light pampering
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Reykjavik hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
The typical itinerary includes all the major highlights and attractions in southwest Iceland, known as the Golden Circle. Drive through the Thingvellir National Park, site of the world's first democratic parliament during Viking times. Continue to the geothermally active area around Lake Laugarvatn, surrounded by looming volcanic mountains. Stop at Geysir, the origin of the term 'geyser' in English, and the often-erupting Strokkur. Strokkur erupts every 6-8 minutes, ensuring a great photo op of the bright blue spray.
Visit Gullfoss, the most famous of Iceland's many impressive waterfalls, and return to Reykjavík through Skálholt, the site of the country's first Episcopal See, dating from 1056. Stop in the charming garden village of Hveragerði.
At the conclusion of your 7-hour tour, head for the famous Blue Lagoon whose warm, mineral-rich waters are famous for their healing and restorative powers. Spend time relaxing, swimming and treating yourself with the silica mud.
Please note: this sportion of the tour is only available during Blue Lagoon opening hours, availability is limited.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour Availability depends on Blue Lagoon availability
- Bring your own swimwear
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Hire Iceland
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms