14 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Discover the southern part of Iceland on a full-day tour from Reykjavik to the Jokulsarlon glacial lagoon. This lagoon is known for the blue and white icebergs that wash up on the shore, a sight that is not to be missed. Break up the drive with various stops at key landmarks including Iceland’s southernmost village, Vik, and Seljalandfoss, the island’s most visited waterfall.
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Spend the day exploring Iceland’s natural landmarks
- Stay connected with onboard Wi-Fi
- Avoid crowded tour buses and enjoy a more intimate experience
Saved to wishlist!
Wifi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Bus Stop #1 Ráðhús City Hall, Vonarstræti 10, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #2 Tjörnin The Pond, Lækjargata, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #3 Lækjargata, Lækjargata 4, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #4 Miðbakki, 5325+4P3, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #5 Harpa, Sculpture & Shore Walk 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #6 - Safnahúsið The Culture House, Ingólfsstræti 1, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #9 Snorrabraut, Snorrabraut 24, 101, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus stop #10 Hlemmur Square, Laugavegur, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #12 Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 6, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #13 Rauðarárstígur, Laugavegur 120, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Bus Stop #14 - Skúlagata, Klapparstígur 5, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- BSÍ Parking, 43Q7+9M7, Reykjavík, Iceland
- Skarfabakki Harbour, 544P+F35, Reykjavík, Iceland
- N1, Hringbraut 12, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Glaciers and Waterfalls ehf
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
14 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingReykjavikShore Excursions - VikBus Tours - VikNature and Wildlife - VikPorts of Call Tours - VikFull-day Tours - VikShore Excursions - SkaftafellBus Tours - SkaftafellNature and Wildlife - SkaftafellPorts of Call Tours - SkaftafellFull-day Tours - SkaftafellShore Excursions - South IcelandBus Tours - South IcelandNature and Wildlife - South IcelandPorts of Call Tours - South IcelandFull-day Tours - South IcelandCategory
BessastadirMt. EsjaHarpa (Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Centre)Volcano HouseReykjavík Art Museum HafnarhúsVidey IslandSilfra FissureSkarfabakki Cruise TerminalFimmvörðuháls VolcanoSecret Lagoon (Gamla Laugin)Vatnajokull National ParkHveragerdiSkogar MuseumHafnarfjordurSeljalandsfossSnaefellsjokull National ParkStrokkurEyjafjallajökull VolcanoReykjanes PeninsulaNational Gallery of Iceland