Explore our promoted experiences
- Put your finger on the pulse of Reykjavik's beer culture
- Small group tour allows time to chat and ask questions
- Taste 10 different Icelandic beers
- Evening tour time leaves the day free for other activities
Departure & Return
We meet up at Ingolfstorg Square in the center of Reykjavik by the two stone high seat pillars (About 3 meters high), The square is at the beginning of Austurstræti (Austurstræti 1). If you walk down Laugavegur (The main shopping street) please just continue all the way down to the square.
The Icelandic bar is a great bar & restaurant where you can enjoy some traditional Icelandic food after our Reykjavik beer tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 20 years
- A minimum of 2 people per Tour is required for all departures
- If the minimum of people attending the tour is not reached we will have to cancel the tour for a full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible unless it's a private tour then we will make arrangements
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Please be at Ingolfur Square 5 minutes before the starting time
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Friend In Reykjavik
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff