- Full-Day Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon trip from Reykjavik
- Travel through Iceland’s stark countryside to the Secret Lagoon
- Enjoy time to bathe in the steamy springs of the geothermal pool
- Admire the country scenery as you soak
- See the nearby geyser and surrounding geothermal pools
- Lagoon admission included, with food and drinks at own expense
- Return coach transfers from Reykjavik Skarfabakki Harbor, plus central Reykjavik hotel, cruise port.
- Marvel at natural wonders such as the Gullfoss waterfall, Strokkur geyser, and Thingvellir National Park
Departure & Return
Tour Bus Stop 12, Höfðatorg, Þórunnartún 1 (64.144389,-21.910327)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After time on the road, arrive and take in the fairy tale-like setting, made even more magical by the clouds of steam rising from the lagoon.
The geothermal lagoon is Iceland’s oldest swimming pool and framed by pretty countryside, geothermal hotspots, and a small geyser that spouts every few minutes. Fed by underground hot springs, the warm waters give off steam and stay at 100-104° Fahrenheit (38-40 Celsius) all year round.
Use the changing facilities, and enjoy ample time to soak in the waters, admiring the scenery as you bathe. If you’re here in winter, you may catch a display of the Northern Lights in the skies overhead as you bathe.
After two hours at the Lagoon, you embark upon the quintessential Icelandic tour to the Geysir geothermal area in the Haukadalur valley, where the Strokkur fountain geyser spouts water high into the air every few minutes, before visiting the majestic “Golden Waterfall” of Gullfoss, considered by many to be Iceland’s most beautiful waterfall.
Finally, stop at the inspiring Thingvellir National Park. Learn about the foundation of the world's oldest, and still functioning parliament, that happened here in 930AD. Then, view the meeting point of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates that are slowly pulling apart.
After you will hop back inside a coach for the return ride to Reykjavik, where your experience ends with a drop-off at the cruise port or your central Reykjavik hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Food and drinks are not included.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bustravel Iceland
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I very much appreciate the pick up and drop off feature." See review
- "Weather was not the best but as our tour guide Howser (hope I spelled his name right) and driver Christophe were so brilliant did not matter." See review
- "please wrap up if you’re going during winter time, it’s absolutely freezing!" See review