- See some of Iceland’s most popular attractions in a day
- Take a dip in a geothermal hot spring
- Includes hassle-free, round-trip transportation
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
The tour will start from Reykjavik Terminal, Skógarhlíð 10, 105 Reykjavik. Please be there at least 15 minutes before your chosen departure time.
What To Expect
Head next for the world-famous Strokkur Geysir and admire its hot water shooting into the air every few minutes. Afterward, drive on to the dramatic Gullfoss waterfall where water plunges in two stages into a 105-foot (32-meter) crevice.
Finally, enjoy entrance to the Secret Lagoon. Don't forget your swimsuit and towel so that you can enjoy the relaxing waters of the natural hot spring.
Take advantage of the bus' free WiFi to upload and share photos on the way back to Reykjavik, then finish with a drop-off back at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress according to weather: In Iceland it is always wise to dress in warm, waterproof clothes. Weather changes can be sudden so expect the unexpected. Bring a waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves. Good outdoor shoes are recommended
- It is recommended that you bring your own headphones for the on board audio guide simply because they will fit you best. It is also great for the environment. If you don’t have your headphones or forgot to bring them, earphones are available to purchase on board (own expense)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Because of traffic limitations, customers staying in postcode 101 might have to make their way to the closest pick-up spot. Your hotel receptionist can help you find out which one that is. If you are staying in a private accommodation, please contact the local supplier
- Please note: pickup is not available from Airbnb or private housing. Please contact the operator for information information on the nearest pick up location to your accommodation
- Audio-guide languages available: English, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Finnish
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- OPERATED BY Reykjavik Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This part of the trip should be missed out at this time of year as it is a totally waste of time when you can't see anything and is dangerous." See review